viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

once more with feeling

I think you understand this is for the best, i can't be your back-up anymore, not sure i am still, not sure you allowded me to. I guess this once i don't fit in your world for real, i'm always here: my mistake, i've tried to quit because now i have the sharpest panorama ever, luv doesn't work, it's a lie just like everythin' else in this world is, and you're way better than a lie. I don't feel like something's keeping us tied no more, it's hurtful and sad bo', we're completely strangers now, you've changed, i've changed, we've both changed, always in the same direction and, what difference does that make? None. More than 2000 km does. I'm tired, as usually, and i've got decided to let you go by once and ever. It's already been enough innit? So... no more i love yous.
Say don't think that i'm pushing you away, when you're the one that i've kept closest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario